Why should you work with me?
I am happy to exploit my multifaceted text-taming superpower in audiovisual & specialist translation, subtitling, editing and journalism with 5+ years of experience.
It's all about context, community and good stories for me. I believe in the magical power of storytelling and that with empathy and careful observation, you can find the right words for every situation and platform.
I have three real passions: languages, films and gastronomy. I'm trying to make the most of them in my professional life as a trained translator, subtitler, interpreter and writer. I'm also a chef and an occasional tour guide to Russia.
If I wanted to describe myself with one word, it would be 'polymath'. My curiosity find pathways into different walks of life and I'm trying to make most of every opportunity that comes my way.
Let me help you!
WhY do you need a TEXT GURU?
10 Fun Facts
1. I've hiked in Svalbard and climbed Mount Fuji.
2. I have a dog named Tepsi ('baking tray' in Hungarian).
3. I love travelling – been to 40 countries and counting.
4. I'm living a low-waste lifestyle, aspiring to become zero-waste.
5. I'm heavily influenced by Japanese cuisine.
6. I'm based in Budapest, but have lived in Italy, Finland and Belarus.
7. When I was younger, I wanted to be a war correspondent.
8. I am very keen on reading psychology.
9. My face and name memory is rather creepy.
10. If I were a food item, I'd be sushi, ramen or bread. Unable to decide.